Specialty Tanks






to view a larger image of either of these forms move your mouse over either of these pictures

12.1 UST System Design & Installation



12.1.1 Registration & Installation


         Underground Flammable / Combustible / Hazardous Liquid Storage Tank Registration (new & revised systems)


         Flammable / Combustible Liquid Tanks Installation Application (new & revised systems)


All USTs that store petroleum or regulated substances must be registered with the Department of Commerce.   A copy of the above completed forms must be maintained at the UST facility for the life of each regulated tank installed at the facility.


Any change in the tank design and/or configuration requires submission new registration forms that explain the change(s).   Also, if the tank is to be closed, abandoned or taken out-of-service those change(s) are to be documented and submitted on a new registration form to the Department of Commerce.