Training & equipping Class C operators includes:
1. Incident Causes: Explaining the various factors, and how to identify them, that can create conditions leading to the the different types of incidents.
2. Contact Information: Providing the necessary contact information and notification requirements for responding to emergencies
3. Emergency Response: Developing and training emergency response procedures that take under consideration any site-specific conditions
4. Shut-offs: Training about the function, operation and location of emergency shutoff systems at the facilities where they work
5. Tools & Equipment: Providing the tools and equipment, as well as the training in the safe use of the same for required incident response and reporting